Pennbrook Legal Document Assistant Bond Program
Fidelity bonds, surety bonds, license and permit bonds
LDA application Two-year $25,000 limit / $450 for two-year premium
Please complete LDA application. Fax to (415) 394-8332 or e-mail to
Commercial Surety: A “surety company” guarantees that a “principal,” a business or individual, will carry out an obligation to a third party, an “oblige.”
- A notary notarizes a document for an individual or corporation to file with their local county clerk.
- A contractor constructs a site according to the contract specifications for the owner.
Commercial Fidelity: Coverage that guarantees the insurance company will pay the insured business or individual for the money or property lost because of dishonest acts of the bonded party.
- Janitorial bond reimburses the janitors client for the dishonest acts of their employees who have access to the client’s assets, equipment, supplies and personal belongings.
- Third party fidelity coverage reimburses the client under those circumstances in which they can prove that the contractor or their employees fraudulently transferred funds, stole money or securities from the client.
Forms and Applications:
Legal Document Assistant Bond:
- Pennbrook Exclusive Program
- Two-year $25,000 limit / $450 for two-year premium
- Endorsed by California Association of Legal Document Assistants www.calda.org and Alliance of Legal Document Assistant Professionals www.aldap.com
Bid / Performance / Payment or Completion Bond:
- Premium based on client’s credit position, i.e. balance sheet or income statement – the higher the score the lower the premium
- Specializing in contract requests up to $250,000 for a single project or $500,000 aggregate of projects.
Immigration Consultant Bond:
- Two-year $50,000 limit / $900 for two-year premium
Contractors License Bond:
- $10,000 limit for all trades except roofers which is $12,500